Join 1,500 peers from around the world for programming and
dialogue that will fuel your creativity. Four days of presentations,
industry seminars, and critiques plus over 60 exhibitors showing
the latest equipment, processes, publications, and photography-related schools. And...
One-on-one portfolio critiques • Print raffle • Silent auction
Filmscreenings • Receptions • Danceparty
Student volunteer opportunities for reduced admission
55TH SPE NATIONAL CONFERENCE
UNCERTAIN TIMES: BORDERS, REFUGE,
MARCH 1-4, 2018
PHILADELPHIA MARRIOTT DOWNTOWN
UNDERSTANDING HOW PHOTOGRAPHY MATTERS IN THE WORLD
Who Are We: Founded in the early 1960s, the Society for Photographic Education (SPE) is a vital not-for-profit organization with a global membership base.
What Do We Do: We expand vision and thought through photography and beyond.
Why Do We Do It: To develop thought leaders engaging photography as a catalyst for cultural advancement and social justice.
For Whom Do We Do It: SPE is open to anyone for whom photography is a passion, a means of self-expression and communication, a field of research,
an avocation, or a career.
• Discounted rates to SPE conferences
• Automatic enrollment in your SPE chapter
• Opportunities for project support, awards, and scholarships
• Representation in SPE’s online member gallery
• Connections with fellow members through the online membership directory
• Access to the latest calls for entry and job opportunities in the field
• Your own posts of member, gallery, and exhibition news
• Participation in the Women’s, Multicultural, and/or LGBTQ caucuses
• Information about graduate and undergraduate programs in the photo school directory
• Access to SPE’s online video library
• Consideration for inclusion in exhibitions at SPE’s office in Cleveland, OH
• Outstanding networking opportunities... and more!
SPE MEMBERSHIP SPECIAL
$10 off any level of SPE membership through 11/15/17.
Use code SPEPDN10.
Visit www.spenational.org/join/register and join today!
SPE | 2530 Superior Ave E, #403 | Cleveland, OH 44114 | Ph 216-622-2733 | www.spenational.org | Image by Kristina Smith